Possible Causes Of Damage To LED Lights
1. Current voltage is not stable, the power supply voltage rise is particularly easy to cause the destruction of LED lights, the sudden rise in the voltage of many reasons, the quality of power problems, or improper use of users and so on may cause the power supply voltage suddenly rise.
2. The local short-circuit of the power supply path of the lamp, which is usually caused by a short-circuit in the line, or by other conductors, increases the voltage of the place.
3. Also may be led because of its own quality of damage caused by a short-circuit, its original voltage drop on the other led.
4. The cooling effect of the lamp is not good, we all know that the fluorescent lamp is a cooling process, if the temperature in the lamp is too high, it is easy to make the characteristics of the LED become bad. This is also easy to cause damage to LED lights.
5. It is also possible that the lamp inside the water, because of the electricity is conductive, this will make the lamp line short-circuit.
6. When the assembly is not a good anti-static work, so that the interior of the LED has been hurt by static electricity. Although the normal voltage and current value is applied, it is also very easy to cause the LED damage.