How to choose LED Bulb
1. Led output flux (LM number) is different, the price is different. LEDs for LED lamps shall conform to the Ⅰ class standard for laser grade.
2. antistatic ability Strong led, long life, thus high prices. Usually the monomer antistatic more than 700V led can be used for LED lighting.
3. Wavelength consistent good led, the color is consistent, if the request color is consistent, then the price is high. It is difficult for producers without led split-light separations to produce pure color products.
4. Leakage current
LED is one-way conductive light-emitting body, if there is reverse current, it is called leakage, leakage current large LED, short life, low price.
5. Light-emitting angle uses different led its luminous angle is not the same. The special luminous angle, the price is higher. such as full diffuse angle, the price is higher.
6. Life is different, the key of quality is life. The lifespan is determined by the light decay. Light decay small, long life, high price.
LED light-emitting is chip, different chip, price difference is very big. Japan, the United States, the chip is more expensive, generally Taiwan and domestic chip prices lower than Japan, the United States (CREE).
8. The size of the wafer size to length, large-chip LED is better than small chips. The price is proportional to the size of the wafer.
9 Colloid Ordinary led colloid generally is the epoxy resin, adds has the anti-ultraviolet and the fire retardant the LED price to be expensive, the high quality outdoor LED lighting should resist ultraviolet rays and the fire prevention. Each product will have a different design, different design applicable to different uses, LED lighting reliability design includes: Electrical Safety, fire safety, applicable environmental safety, mechanical safety, health and safety, safe use time and other factors. From the point of view of electrical safety, it should conform to the relevant international and national standards.
Related Industry Knowledge